Surrogacy in Mexico - What the i.v.F.....

The short story is:

Yes, we did it. It worked. End of story.

It would be easy to leave it at that, but there is a lot more to share. This might be the only option available to other Intended Parents and they should know that there are other options.

I wrote my first post about going to Mexico for IVF and Surrogacy on 8/12/08. It was one line and meant as a joke, but opened up a door where I started to look into the clinic's they had and if they did surrogacy.

The answer was NO!!!! And came with a lot of other Spanish words that I didn't understand. The word NO, however is universal, except I am told in Jon's world, so I kept moving forward to find a clinic that would work with us.

While, the answer was NO, the price for IVF was right, so we needed to get a Doctor to say YES to surrogacy, or rather Si.

So I emailed some clinic's and most didn't respond. I got one Doctor that replied to me a few times and responded to some of my question's with a JAJAJAJAJAJAJA. I'm thinking that the guy is a lunatic and then I learn that a "J" in Spanish makes an "H" sound in English so his response is really HAHAHAHAHAHA. At least he is laughing at me and my suggestions and not a total lunatic.

However, even though he enjoy's my emails he will not work with us and our surrogate so I am still on the prowl for the perfect Doctor. One that will accept me as a client. At this point, my standards are not very high.


Comments

Cyn said…
I'm on the edge of my seat and can't wait to hear more!
There is a lot to share. I can't tell the entire story in one post.

Popular posts from this blog

I See Pregnant Women....And Small Children

Mr. Inspiring

Mr. Excited