The question now is - Do we have a Boy or a Girl?
Since we have been using Paco as the Beta name for our Baby that means I would expect to need to change the name to Paca if we are having a girl.
In Spanish it's simple the Boy get's an "O" at the end of their name and the girls gets a "A".
So the debate is Paco or Paca?
We are having the Nuchal done on March 1st which is 12 weeks 6 days.
There is a very good chance that we will find out the sex at this time based on other couples experience's. Most couples that have gotten the Nuchal done earlier have found out and by waiting to the last day possible to get ours done we hope to increase our chance of success in finding out the sex.
Why wait to find out later. When we can find out now.
In the meantime, I have found a picture of Paca already and know what she might look like -
Here is Paca: