A New Surrogacy Project..........

I am about to focus on a new all consuming Surrogacy project.

Well I actually have more than one all consuming projects coming up, but for today we will focus on the sharing of the most public aspect of my Surrogacy Story.

Today, I am committing to writing a book.

It will be a memoir as opposed to a guide book.

One man's thoughts about the absurd things that go through his mind while building his family through
Surrogacy.

Ideally, it should be a page turner rather than something brilliant.


The story will need SPICE to work.

This stands for Specifics, Places, Incidents, Characters, and Emotions.


Naturally, from my perspective, it will take genuine bravery to write an honest memoir.

It will be emotionally difficult to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth on a page for publication.

However, I feel that I have an important story that only I can tell.

And it's a Surrogacy Story.

That means it will be filled with truths, half-truths, and flat out lies.

With a large chapter titled - Beware.

A story of the journey of a person from innocence to wisdom, self-doubt to self-knowing, that is born of tests and trials during an adventure.

Something that the readers haven't read a hundred times before.

I am moving forward with this project because I feel that I have a story that is unique and that I offer new insights on the subject.

The first draft should be coming by the end of the year and I will be recruiting Surrogates to read it first and give me their feedback.

Without them there would be no story to tell.

Comments

Cyn said…
Oooh, ooh, Pick me!! I want to read it!! And I want to be in the top 10 first people to read it!!
You do have a story to tell and there is a market for it. There just isn't a lot out there about surrogacy-that is true and raw and moving. Even the one book we bought, it was ok, but it was more short tales and lacked depth AND they were all from the female perspective.
Great idea daddy-O!
I am not sure how big the market is. You might be the only reader.

That's my biggest problem with the books that are available. They are written from the woe is me I'm infertile female perspective.

Or the I'm a Surrogate and have earned my wings side.

And then there is the - I am a professional in the field and I will share other peoples stories side.

I don't relate.

I will represent the woe is me male perspective.

Popular posts from this blog

I See Pregnant Women....And Small Children

Mr. Inspiring

Mr. Excited