Here are the very important results of my internal investigation about the state of our pregnancy. We have not seen a Dr. in the last 72 hours so this is not based on any new information from a licensed and trained medical expert.
MY FINDINGS ARE BASED ON:
Our reported numbers, the percentages, the heart beat, the bleed, the through the roof extremely High Beta numbers, Dr. Google, the fact that I have never carried a baby, and my complete lack of any medical training.
With that being said - we have the all important discovery, findings, and my current made up beliefs.
- Due to the high beta number we started out as twins.
- Morning Sickness which didn't happen in the past with singleton's was in full strength due to the twins.
- The bleed was one guy moving out, not a tear in the lining.
- The Heart Beat numbers are within range and will be fine.
- With one baby the morning sickness will go away.
- I can be a nice guy again. No more "Bad Man".
- The baby will be safe or safer at least now that it is a singleton.
- The Heart Beat will rise accordingly and be stronger, due to no longer needing to share resources.
- We are now more likely to have a full term healthy baby.
And the number one new expectation is my favorite.
- We can expect to kiss the NICU room goodby!!!!