A Man's Point of View

Alright, here is a pet peeve that I just realized today. I am looking for a blog any blog or article about surrogacy from a Man's point of view. Basically, I am looking for a cheat sheet for topic points - what areas of IVF and Surrogacy are safe for a guy to talk about?

So I google Men and Surrogacy, Men's views on Surrogacy, and Intended Fathers and Surrogacy. Then a bunch of other combinations and here is what I found:

1) Any Men's views was limited to gay men.

2) I can induce lactation and breast feed my child.

I find both of these disturbing. Sure there is a place for everyone in this process and gay men can have their views and their baby, but as a straight man, how is our voice so limited on the subject?

And the thought of males breast feeding is a picture that I don't want in my mind.thumbsdown%5B1%5D.gif

Everyone here will just have to deal with me as I put my foot in my mouth and say the wrong thing at times, because it is very clear that there is no guidance for me. biggrin.gif

Comments

Millie said…
"And the thought of males breast feeding is a picture that I don't want in my mind."

Yep, that is something that my hubby and I joke about often. The idea of his hairy nipple nursing our baby about makes me gag.
Millie,

There really are some things in life that are plain and simply women's work. This tops the list.

Popular posts from this blog

I See Pregnant Women....And Small Children

Mr. Inspiring

Mr. Excited